Cinnamon Espresso Bars

I saw that these were just 60 calories and just had to try them.  They are delicious!  I love the Eat Better America website.  If you haven't checked it out I highly recommend it!

Servings:  48

Click HERE to go to the recipe.

They were very easy to mix up.  It didn't look like a lot of batter so I was worried they would be really thin.  No worries, they bake up nicely!  I have to mention that I love the Wilton Easy Bake spray.  There is flour in the spray so you don't have to mess with flouring your pans!  It works wonderfully even when I used shaped pans.  I never worry about cake sticking!


They came out of the oven beautiful and the house smelled SO good!


Add the glaze then the really hard part, waiting for them to cool!  The recipe says wait an hour.  We couldn't wait that long!


The 60 calorie or 1 WW point piece is just over an inch square.  Two small bites for me, "bite sized" according to my husband who loved them!  I took the dogs for a walk and came home to this!

I'll be making these again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Pita Bread

Jalapenos have come in at Farmer's Market which has me thinking of all recipes jalapeno.  I'll probably can some too, but that will ...

Popular Posts