Sunrise Creative Gourmet - Lemon Pepper Linguini with Shrimp

Last night I tried the Sunrise Creative Gourmet butternut squash ravioli and I found them to be quite delicious!  You can check out my review HERE.  Tonight I tried the Lemon Pepper Linguini and I was not disappointed!




Originally I had planned on having the linguini with salmon but at the last minute I changed my mind and decided to do shrimp instead.  I was just going to saute the shrimp in some lemon infused olive oil, but then I got a burst of ambition and decided to bread them first in a lemon-pepper/panko mixture.


I threw a couple of homemade breadsticks in the oven and got my water boiling and breaded my shrimp.  I heated some lemon EVOO from my friends at the Olive Grove in a pan and started my shrimp.  When I flipped the shrimp I threw the pasta in.  This is fresh (frozen) pasta so it only took a couple of minutes to cook.  

I tossed the cooked pasta with a little more lemon EVOO, added the shrimp and, of course, shredded some Parmesan over the top.  Somewhere in there I threw together a salad and in less than half an hour I had dinner.




Not only did I have dinner, I had a delicious dinner!  The pasta has a nice subtle lemon flavor and great texture, like the ravioli.  The package says it's two servings.  I think it's easily three, if not four if you served it as a side.

Simple.  Easy.  Delicious.  If Dave read my blog I bet he'd wish he was home for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Pita Bread

Jalapenos have come in at Farmer's Market which has me thinking of all recipes jalapeno.  I'll probably can some too, but that will ...

Popular Posts