Apple Cinnamon English Muffin Bread

No more blueberries.  No more strawberries.  Yes, there are a few raspberries left but they'll be gone soon too.  It's apple's turn.

I make my own English muffins.  They are easy to make and taste better than anything in a package in the grocery store.  If you want to see how I make them, click HERE.

When I saw this recipe for Apple Cinnamon English Muffin bread I just had to try it.


We picked up some beautiful Sweet Tango apples at Farmer's Market, some for eating, one destined for this bread.

Here is a link to the recipe:
Apple Cinnamon English Muffin Bread

This bread is easy!  Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.  Chop up your apple and add it to the dry ingredients then add the warm apple cider and stir until just combined.



The sticky batter is placed in a loaf pan that has been dusted with corn meal.


After about an hour and a half it is ready to go in the oven.  I have a larger loaf pan so it didn't rise over the top like some breads do.


The house smelled like fall while this was baking.  

The hardest thing for me to do with fresh bread is wait for it it cool so I can slice into it.  I was a very good girl this time!



I love this bread.  It has all the nooks and crannies English muffins should.  The apples don't all sink to the bottom and there's plenty of cinnamon flavor.



So you know what's next don't you?  Can I use this recipe to make my traditional English muffins?!  Yes, I'll be experimenting with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Homemade Pita Bread

Jalapenos have come in at Farmer's Market which has me thinking of all recipes jalapeno.  I'll probably can some too, but that will ...

Popular Posts